Using the reverse September foundation page, lots of distressing with Ingvild Bolme distressing tool and TH Vintage distress ink as previously done with the majority of the pages within my album. After using my stamps last month I forgot how versatile and fun they are. Will definitely be using them more often now.
1. Using the reverse of the G45 September foundation A Place In Time page I cut and distressed all the edges, folded and creased then inked in random spots and adhered it to a piece of matching brown bazzill.
2. Using Kaiser Butterfly stamp inked with Vintage Photo place image in top right corner.
3. The coordinating cut apart from September didn't quite fit in so from my stash I grabbed a Prima notecard Madeline collection to frame my photo. Inked with Vintage Photo distress ink.
4. Place a Dusty Attic Vintage clock chippie in the corner, I left mine raw.
5. The flowers were left over from other projects and just happened to be lying on my desk and actually fitted in quite well, think they are Petaloo and a Prima blossom spray. Ink a small piece of gauze and arrange blossoms adding a Prima chipboard ticket and Thickers foam lettering - Daydream.
6. I made a bunting banner from scrap paper and adhered to some string.
7. With a Prima clock chippie, feather and beige seam binding made into a bow finishes the embellishing.
8. Using Carolee's Creation Adorn it tiny etched natural alphas I journaled the occasion.
So tell me, have you ever started a project then get so busy that you put off completing it? It's starting to get a bit like that with this album. So far behind but only three more months and it's finally completed.
Thanks for visiting!