Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pinch me...

so I know its really happening... imagine my delight and amazement when I opened an email from Cheri saying..

Congratulations!!!! You have been selected to be on the
Let’s Scrap Design Team!!
WOOOHOOO!!
 
Oh my gosh I had to read then re-read for it to sink in. Looking forward to being a part of the August-November DT and being part of such fun anf friendly group. Congratulations to all the other DT members, I know we are going to have a couple of fun months :) Please take the time to go check out Let's Scrap and get motivated into scrapping!
 Looking forward to having lots of fun!!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Big Congrats...that is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats on making the Let's Scrap design team! I can't wait to see your pages. Thanks so much for the comment on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sue~I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! I'm sure you will have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you! You are so talented so I am not surprised they picked you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrads, well done. Must pop on over and see your stylish layouts Xxx

    ReplyDelete