Sunday, December 4, 2011

Where does the time go?

I have loads of photos still sitting in developed envelopes waiting to be scrapped! My baby is now four and I still have lots of her 'baby' photos unscrapped and not in her album. I really need to get some system going but I love taking photos and I am drawn to the recent ones and seem to forget about the older ones :(
Below is another awesome Let's Scrap sketch and I love these photos so much and thought they were perfect for this sketch. Still only managing one side lol! Think I may need to try and do more doubles next year. May help in catching up on all these photos!



Bazzill 
Prima papers - Melody collection 
Prima vine 
Prima say it in pearls 
My2angels flower 
Deja views - wonderful words 


Thanks for dropping by, hope you are having a lovely weekend, only 20 sleeps now!!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. aww such a sweet adorable little thing! Precious layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, love the bottom corner photo! Very pretty layout and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! only babies for such a short time :)


    lol sorry about the garble above, damn internet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful layout, thats definitely a sketch I'd scraplift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning layout Sue, I love all the flowers and bling but I especially love the precious photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Astonishing layout, Sue! Proud to serve on the Let's Scrap Design Team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your version of the sketch!! Soo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete