Monday, February 27, 2012

Trinket Box


February is almost over and with it comes to an end Let's Scrap's awesome 'Leap around the World' blog hop. Its been so much fun and if you are here for the hop please go HERE

Now what with making cards for the LEAP etc (and NO! I didn't get all 50 done!) I haven't done much else but I did find the time at a crop the other week at my local shop to make up this cute little Trinket Box. It's one of those tiny boxes from the dollar stores and I just painted and covered it and then added some lovely embellishments, so simple and really quite easy and quick to make :)


I used the very lovely Kaiser 'These Days' paper collection, punched retro flower and added a resin centre, tulle,TH adage ticket, feather, lace, hat pin, MS punched butterfly with added kaiser bling.


I have a few things in the pipeline and hope to be able to share them soon. Thanks for dropping on by, would love to know what you think of this little treasure :)

Have a very happy scrappy week! Xx


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. what a sweet little trinket box, will make a perfect gift for someone special :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your altered box is gorgeous! The butterfly looks like it's about to fly away.

    ReplyDelete