Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lose Yourself in Nature


Using supplies from Wild About Scrap Online Store I completed this layout of my beautiful daughter. She hates having her photo taken so I snapped this when she was unaware!


For the complete product list please pop on over to the Wild About Scrap DT Blog and while you are there why not follow so you can be kept up to date with what the DT girls are creating :)

Have a wonderful weekend! As it's forecast for increasing showers I might just sit here and scrap :)



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. pretty & dreamy, love the softness well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the butterflies are my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my-you have some stunning projects on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you layered the rosette on the netting. Absolutely gorgeous page Sue! Wow.

    ReplyDelete