Monday, September 3, 2012

Been neglecting my blog lately and I apologise, think lost a few followers :( because of it I guess. Life has just been busy and one thing and another and whoa two months has flown by. Things have settled right down so I will be able to spend more time updating and doing the things I love - yay!

The lovely Veronica from Wild About Scrap sent another kit jam packed with so much goodness from Fancy Pants, Graphic45, October Afternoon and Tim Holtz. Stirring up lots of inspiration I wasn't sure which I wanted to play with first! With Halloween just around the corner I couldn't resist the Graphic45 Happy Haunting Collection. Using a printer tray from my stash, paint, prima vine, DA chipboard fence and the gorgeous Graphic45 chipboard tags and paper collection from the kit I had fun playing and decorating this tray :)


Graphic45 Happy Haunting Collection papers
Graphic45 Chipboard Tags - Happy Haunting 2
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Halloween Adornments


Thanks for stopping by and visiting and be sure to pop back on by as I promise to update more regularly :) and I still have so much more of the kit to play with!

Enjoy your week and I hope you get a little time to enjoy some crafty creativity xx


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. golly Halloween, soon Christmas - where has this year gone?

    Super cute printer tray! fun project, love G45.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute. like the vine and fence along the side, adds a bit of spookiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue this is so gorgeous. Great design and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete