Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Home is...

Home definitely is where my heart is! Love my home, my family!

It's more than just bricks and mortar, its where I am raising my four beautiful children and spending time with the man I adore and have done for many many years!

It's been way too hot these last few days to do much so I have been playing inside with the aircon cranked up :)

Today I had a play with mists and got inky fingers lol. I am truly loving this Art Journal and creating, love the fact that it's so personal and I can just be free to create whatever I want. I used lots of different techniques from background misting, texture paste for my little house and distress inks.



Thank you for stopping by, I hope you are keeping cool if you are anywhere in the southern hemisphere and for our counterparts in the northern hemisphere I hope it's not too cold ;) I often find it quite amusing how here I am sweltering and cooling off by the pool while friends are playing in the snow!

Have a great day!




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Sue..glad you are loving the journal XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic Si glad you are getting so much enjoyment from your creating :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, this is sooo cute!! I espcially love the texture of the roof! Awesome!! xo Evie

    ReplyDelete