Saturday, April 2, 2011

Handsome

Been neglecting my blog of late. Busy with life and such. I hope to spend the day photographing what I have managed to sneak in over the last few weeks :) but here is a layout I completed awhile back of my gorgeous handsome young man, photo taken at his year seven grad night. Time just flies and they grow up so very quick! Hard trying not to use flowers, but these I thought went well together.

used Bo Bunny Cambridge paper, black bazzill, DA Chippie Ornate corner,Hinges, Flourish and Mini words. Glimmer mist and UTEE and a tiny bit of muslin. I added hidden journalling behind the main photo on a tag.

close ups

Thanks for dropping by! Have a Happy Saturday! Xxx
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love it! The flowers look great on it. Love the hinge and corner. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, but at the same time, not too feminine for a boy layout! Nicely done, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, yes manly but softened just a little with those stunning flowers.. nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are a nice touch! Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sue, I love this...especially the hinge- I have been wanting to do that for sometime. Beautiful work. Have added you to my blog.
    Jazz.

    http://alittledabofglue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete