Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Butterfly Award!


The beautiful and talented Andrea from Scrapality sent me this fun award - thank you Andrea!! Please go check out Andrea's amazing talent and get inspired!!

Below are the questions that I am required to answer to accept the award (helps you get to know me a little too:))

Q1) Name your favorite color?
A) PINK

Q2) Name your favorite song?
A )Not just one! have many. Love PINK!

Q3) Name your favorite dessert?
A) Cheese cake

Q4) What annoys you at the moment?
A) People who lie!

Q5) Your favorite pet?
A) I have many, my horses, dogs and cats!!

Q6) Black or White?
A) White

Q7) Your biggest fear?
A) Not being there to see my babies grow up

Q8) Best Feature?
A)Eyes

Q9) Everyday attitude?
A) Live one day at a time!

Q10) What is perfection?
A) babies - gods miracles :)

Q11) Guilty Pleasure?
A) Alcohol!

Q12) When you're upset you?
A) Find a quiet spot and reflect

Now its my turn! I am passing this award on to the following inspirational bloggers who I love to visit so hope you too will visit and leave some love :

1.) Michelle - All things Bling!
2.) Heather - Miracles Momma Designs
3.) Danielle - Piperloo
4.) Elizabeth - Posh Paper Creations
5.) Jackie - Rockwell Designs

Please be sure to check out these talented ladies' blogs, as well as Becky's blog! I know you will find wonderful inspiration!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Fun answers. I love these quizzes! I was thinking that the answer to #12 might be: see # 11! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award! Butterflies are beautiful and so is your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the award! Haven't been here for a while, like what you've done.

    ReplyDelete