Monday, October 3, 2011

Adore

Last Friday night I went scrapping again at SFTH, usual chatter, laughter and fun was had and I managed to get one layout completed and another started. I have so many photos that need scrapping and then I have lots of layouts that need putting into albums, sigh! just never enough hours in the day! So here is another layout of my youngest, she is such a cheeky little thing but we all adore her! I have machine stitched around both layers and added lots of flowers, love flowers :)


Prima Melody collection, lots of assorted Prima flower - mainly older ones, Prima Melody notecards, Green Tara gems, Twiddleybitz Chippie, Kaiser Swirl bling ,  rubons and Manor House leaves.


Some close - ups! Look at those gorgeous Prima flowers!


Thanks for sparing some of your precious time and dropping in, hope you are all having a crafty fun day!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. WOW I LOVE this, The cluster looks great and I love the tag tucked in under the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! great stitching and I too love the cluster and bling! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet sweet page, you do lovely layouts Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is beautiful. I adore those flowers you added!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful, love this layout.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to my shop maybe my clothes make you become the most beautiful princess

    ذاوشاح الفن جميلة,وكنتتريدأنيكونله,ويأتيلموقعناعلىالإنترنتخ,

    ReplyDelete