Friday, February 1, 2013

Beautiful Centerpiece

Okay so it's not scrapping related but still craft :)

Just wanted to share what my wonderfully talented friend Sandra made me for my birthday! along with scrapbooking and craft I also love to crochet and knit but nothing this intricate and delicate. My friend makes lovely tiny little crochet flowers too and I have used them on my layouts and cards before but when having coffee with her recently she showed me a gorgeous table runner she was crocheting for a dear friend and I commented how I loved the design and pattern lol so she gave me the pattern book and told me to make it!

I was delighted when on my birthday she handed me a package and commented 'hope this inspires you' omg well it has, I LOVE it! so out have come my hooks and cotton and I am going to attempt something a little smaller to start with and hopefully one day I too will be this clever. Isn't it just beautiful!


 Off to enjoy this last day of holidays, kids go back to school on Monday so routines need to be put back into place!

Thanks for dropping by, have a great crafty weekend Xxx


 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful gift! Love the pineapple pattern and I am sure it will become a family heirloom :)

    ReplyDelete