Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cupcakes

Mother's Day is just around the corner and as a brand new school and p&c we don't have many funds available to buy giftware for the kid's to purchase at our first Mother's Day Stall, so I have been trying to come up with inexpensive gift ideas that the Mum's will love. A few years back I made cute cupcakes with socks so this time round I have made these little cute cupcakes using facewashers and dish cloths. I just love how these little cupcakes look all pretty packaged ready for our stall! Hope the Mum's like them too :) Good thing we are on school holidays at the moment and I have time to play!!


packaged up ready for the stall!
 
Don't they look cute with the lollypop substitute cherry :)


I have a few other little crafty items I am working on, makes a change from the usual scrapping, so please drop back later in the week. My sewing machine has had the dust blown off and been given a workout!!

 Photobucket

3 comments: