Thursday, November 17, 2011

Finding time

to update my blog and scrap equals not enough hours in the day! I tend to paper shuffle quite a bit so this makes me a slow scrapper. Amazing me how some can just pick a piece of paper, grab a photo, a few embellishments and end up with such a materpiece! Truly wish I had that knack but me, I need to place a photo on this bit of paper and then on that bit, look at it matted then unmatted, I do prefer matted its just a personl thing. Then does it need flowers or bling or should I focus on the photo. I like to build, slowly bit by bit. I find crafting relaxing so don't like to rush. Anyway I finished these two layouts at a recent crop night, wasn't the usual fun banter of chatter going on so I actually did more than usual lol! The first is my youngest dd trying for the first time Mexican donuts at San Churro's in Rockingham. The second is my eldest dd practising her clarinet. I played also when younger and I do love hearing her play, just hope she continues :) TFL!


Using Madame Boutique Collection from Kaiser, these are such pretty papers, MS punch, DA chipboard corner, Kaiser flowers and a handmade burlap grunge flower, Kaiser Swirls
 Close up of my handmade grunge burlap flower - was so much fun making this!

Just love the MS Butterfly punch, so pretty.
Abi's Craft Bird Song, Love Sonnet paper, Bazzill. Music notes cut from the Cricut, Rosettes from TH die, Twiddleybits birdcage, Bling, handmade stick pins (another of my favourite things!) Manor house leaves.


Thanks for stopping on by, be sure to pop back soon as I am in the thro's of getting my fingers all inky and playing with little bits of scraps - Christmas is fast approaching, my favourite time of year!



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts! The flowers and the papers are both so beautiful. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully crafted flowers! Lovely layouts Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layouts! that is one cool flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. لديناالصنعةالجميلةمجوهرات,ذاتجودةعالية,كانيتاجربعيداأفضلخيار
    كلسلسلةأسود
    http://ar.wholesale-dress.net/hot-search/all-black-chain-t43989.html

    ReplyDelete