Sunday, November 6, 2011

She has Bieber Fever

Gosh we are into Novemeber already, not even going to think how long it is until Christmas, some people are counting in days, what happened to months away! Honestly this year has just flown by!
It was my turn to come up with the weekly challenge over at Let's Scrap and as I had lots of beautiful Prima sitting on my desk I decided to make the challenge about recycling packaging. Have you noticed that many Scrapbooking Companies are adding pretty packaging? seems such a shame to waste them and throw away. Below is a layout I did using the flower backing of some older style Prima flowers.
My dd is 'in love' with Justin Bieber like every other pre teen! She went to his concert here in Perth on May 07 with her good friend and purchased an official t-shirt (hugely overpriced!) which she practically 'lived' in. LOL
In the layout above of 'She has Bieber fever' I have used a Prima Flower packaging as a mat for my photo which I add ink and left plain and another Prima flower packaging and punched out the bird.

Kaiser English Rose Collection
Bazzill
Green Tara & Prima Flowers
Collections Chipboard Fence
Scrapworks rub ons
Stamin Up! bird punch
 
 
Thank you for stopping by, hope you have a great day and manage to get a little craft time :)



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. love love love how you used the Prima package as backing, very pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea for a challenge! My dd has the beiber fever too. Your layout is stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my gd is a fan also. Great idea using the Prima packaging. Lovely layout and flower cluster, that picket fence and birdie is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. chuckle chuckle. I laugh because I remember the days of being in love with the hottest star. Now, they all look like such babies. LOL Lovely layout! packing use = brilliant!

    ReplyDelete