Monday, February 21, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


I have been neglecting my Blog recently, sometimes life just gets in the way, so I was a little shocked when I returned home after being away for a day visiting my Mum to see a comment from Andrea from the Stylish Scapality informing me she was awarding me the Stylish Blogger award! Wow, Thank you so much Andrea, I truly do feel honoured - so to accept this award I need to pass the award onto another 8 Stylish blogs and list 8 things about myself.  Sounds like fun! So here goes....

1) I am a SAHM and loving it!
2) I have four beautiful children – 2 boys and 2 girls, they are my world!
3) I love to volunteer, find it hard to say NO! Some days I wonder if its all really worth it!
4) I live on 5 acres with family, horses, ponies, dogs, cats, chickens and a rabbit.
5) Rural living is fantastic and great for the kids.
6) I drive a Nissan Patrol (lost my Cruiser :( in the hail storm!)
7) 4wdriving is great fun so is camping.
8) I spend way too much time on my laptop -  facebook’ing, forums and blog hopping – its an addiction!
Please take a moment to visit these Stylish Blogs and say hello!

Michelle @
Tina @
Traci @
Diana @
Elizabeth @
Terri @
Melanie @
Melody @
I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do and remember
 I really really enjoy reading comments from everyone, makes my day!

Have a great scrappy week everyone! Thanks for stopping by


Photobucket

6 comments: