Friday, January 7, 2011

Flower power

Oh how I am having fun making flowers from bits of paper! I have spent the last few days watching you tube vidz on making grunge flowers from paper shapers, punches or sizzix dies and the rose tutorials are my favs. The look fantastic but I came across daisies and thought I would give them ago.

They were quite simple to do. Punch out two 2in scallop circles (as I didn't have this punch I used my cricut) then 6 large carl daisies (I broke my punch doing these - it hadn't been used in such a long time think it was in shock and just fell apart).

Spritz with water or glimmer mist then scrunch and smoosh away - this bit is fun!
                     
Then finally just layer them and waa la! Done!
As you can see I pinched and scrunched on more than the other :)
Photobucket

1 comment: