Thursday, January 20, 2011

Unlock

Sometimes the child within struggles to shine through but on occassion makes it out! lol! This is Travis when he gets to a playground designed for younger kids! While on a picnic with his gf and us he ran around being a little crazy and this is one of the snaps I got. Wish my camera was behaving better and I could have got a sequence of shots. Anyways I started this LO at the 12 crop last Saturday and wasn't happy with how it was coming so put it aside, after changing the title and adding the fence and key I am happier with it but still feel it needs something, but time to move on, lots more to do...

Using Bazill & Kaiser 'Tis the season papers, Thickers, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type,
DA Fence & Bird Cage, Collection Key, Gauze and Kaiser Pearls. 

Close up of the Key & Fence.
Coloured with Gold Dabber and then utee'd
Gauze distressed with Rusty Hinge Ink.

Oh and I got to play with my I-Rock tool
Love this!! Can't wait for my heatset gems to arrive :)


Thanks for taking the time to drop on by.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That LO looks awesome now,I love the muslin under the fence great, touch funny how we come home from a crop and add things, I added 5 things to the LO I thought I had finished at the crop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LO looks GREAT...and so does your new look blog!!

    ReplyDelete