Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Raise your hand if you can relate...

I spent yesterday cleaning and tiding my scrap space, every now and then I found myself drawn back to FB and my favourite internet haunts. Well I went blog hopping and before I knew it hours had past and the same bits of paper sat with the same photo untouch. Not going to get those photos into albums at this rate! I did see loads and loads of beautiful layouts and projects however, all giving me the eagerness to scrap. So this morning I set a goal - scrap that photo on my desk. Hmm well! Here we are into the evening and I have the same said photo sitting on the same paper but hey, I'm now following another 10 or some inspirational blogs! Found a new flower tutorial (which I hope to play with tomorrow) and now have Photoshop Elements so I am off to play. Might even have a go at playing with my blog design, I do like the look of tabs :) Have a nice night all!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets caught up in blogs and forgets to scrap and make cards. thanks for stopping by today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue...I love your blog! It is gorgeous. I have those days too. Sometimes I just have to shut my computer off or I wont get a thing done. It's terrible! :) Thanks for the many lovely comments you have left on my blog.

    ReplyDelete