Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SCKC Memory pages....



A few years ago I made some simple 6x6 pages for SCKC and as I was cleaning my scrapping space I came across some I had started last year but never got around to posting so again today I have been doing my bit for these kids and their great buddies. For more info check out SCKC Memory page drive or Southern Cross Kids Camp. I have completed approx 60 6x6 pages with another 30-40 partly done which I hope to finish either later tonight or sometime soon..

Think you can help!! Its really easy :) all you need to do is take 4-5 sheets of 12x12 patterened paper which you cut into quarters use 3 as 6x6 pages and 1 for matting or decorative bits, like a strip down the side etc. Take a further 5-6 sheets of different coordinating plain coloured cardstock and cut into 6x6 pages and use leftovers or like me use your huge stash of scrap cuts and bits and pieces, add a few embellishments, not to lumpy bumpy though. You can add a 14cmx9cm photo mat if you wish (I haven't). Once you get organised you can have a little production line going and you are able to whip up dozens of pages quite quick. From memory 20 of these pages are used for each little book and the buddies sit up late into the night placing photos and adding journalling to complete before giving to a child at the end of a camp. These memory pages go to a fantastic cause, so PLEASE help out if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment